“Celebrating over 30 Years of Service in the Four Corners”
Goff Engineering and Surveying, Inc. is a well established engineering, surveying and mapping firm located in the Durango Tech Center in Durango, Colorado. Formed in 1977, the firm continues to meet the infrastructure design needs of the Four Corners region and the Western Slope serving private individuals, institutions, municipalities, and governmental entities. Our professional design team has always taken pride in implementing and utilizing new technology and innovative techniques to meet and exceed your project requirements.
Goff is one of the few consulting firms in the area that can provide a high quality, coordinated product for your project. Goff’s ability to provide all required survey, design, and construction services will increase efficiency and facilitate clear lines of communication. Providing all civil, surveying services and construction observation under one roof will ensure an on-time, highly efficient, and successful Project through design and construction.
Goff is a Colorado Department of Transportation certified Emerging Small Business.
- Grading & Drainage Studies & Plans
- Stormwater Quality Permitting
- Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD)
- Feasibility Studies
- Subdivision design, including all infrastructure
Complete list of Civil Engineering services.
- Remodel, Renovation, Restoration
- Earth Retaining Structures, Shoring
- Commercial, Office, Retail, Medical, and Hotel
- Education, Cultural, Museum, Libraries
- Convention Centers, Performing Arts
- Single & Multi-Family Residential, Hotel Parking Garages, Industrial, Long Span Pedestrian and Vehicle Bridges
- Sustainable Design Strategies
- Design Structural Cost Analysis
Complete list of Structural Engineering services.
- Boundary and lot surveys
- Topographical Mapping
- Construction Staking
- Subdivision (single family, multi-family, commercial)
- Site Planning and Layout
- Aerial Mapping Ground Control
- Computerized Design and Drafting (CADD)
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS) Static networks, Kinematic and Real Time Surveys
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys
Complete list of Surveying services.
- Project Design and Development
- Master Planning
- Conceptual, Preliminary and Final site design
- Site Planning
- Subdivision Design and Platting
Complete list of Land Planning services.
Goff Engineering & Surveying, Inc. has always taken pride in implementing and utilizing new technology and techniques. This allows the firm to continually meet our client’s needs in the changing fields of engineering, surveying and land planning. We believe the keys to managing projects and producing the work on time is to have the right people outfitted with the right equipment to perform the job to our client’s satisfaction. Goff’s partial list of software and equipment include:
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Revit 2012
- Land Development Desktop
- ARCVIEW (GIS) 9.3
- ARCSCENE (3D Analyst)
- Trimble Business Center
- Trimble TGO (GPS)
- Bentley Systems Engineering Analysis Software
- Robotic Total Stations
- Trimble 5800 GPS System, Static & RTK
- Trimble D1N1 Digital Level
- Pathfinder XR GPS Receiver
- RISA 3D (Structural Analyst)
- RAM SBeam
- HP1050C Large Format Color Plotter
We utilize e-mail and FTP for data transfer and drawing delivery. These processes expedite our delivery period, while adding versatility.